發布日期：2015-10-16 00:00 來源：http://www.pasaranuang.com 點擊：
Refractory materials (light-burned magnesium balls, light-burned magnesium powder, etc.) are a class of inorganic non-metallic materials with a fire resistance of not less than 1580 ° C. It is widely used in various fields of the national economy such as steel, non-ferrous metals, glass, cement, ceramics, petrochemicals, machinery, boilers, light industry, electricity, and military industries. It is an essential basic material to ensure the production and operation of these industries and technological development. It plays an irreplaceable role in the development of high-temperature industrial production.
2001Since 2001, driven by the rapid development of high-temperature industries such as iron and steel, nonferrous metals, petrochemicals, and building materials, China's refractory industry has maintained a good growth momentum and has become a major producer and exporter of refractory materials in the world. In 2011, China's refractory output accounted for about 65% of the world's total, and its production and sales ranked first in the world.
According to statistics, the output of refractory raw materials and products increased steadily from 2001 to 2010, of which the end of the "Tenth Five-Year Plan" period was about twice that of 2001; the output of national refractory products reached 28.008 million tons in 2010, about three times that of the "Tenth Five-Year Plan period". . As of 2011, China's refractory industry has a total of 1,917 companies above designated size, employing more than 300,000 people, achieving sales revenue of 337.679 billion yuan, and product sales profits of 47.737 billion yuan.
For the performance of refractory materials (light burned magnesium balls, light burned magnesium powder, etc.), the choice of particle size is extremely important. The correct choice of particle size directly affects the quality of refractory materials. The introduction of micropowder and ultrafine powder technology greatly improves the density of refractory products, promotes the firing of samples, increases the strength of products, and improves the durability and erosion resistance of refractory materials. For uncertain refractories, especially for low-cement, ultra-low-cement castables, and self-flowing castables, ultrafine powders play a certain binding role and have a water-reducing effect. The particle size and distribution of fine powder also have a great impact on the amount of water and fluidity of the sample and the performance of the material.
- 關於防火板用輕燒鎂粉的含量注意事項！ Notes on the content of light-burned magnesium powder for fire board!
- 汙水處理用輕燒鎂粉 Light burned magnesium powder for sewage treatment
- 輕燒鎂粉是一種重要的耐火材料 Light burned magnesium powder is an important refractory material
- 耐火材料典型產品輕燒鎂粉 Light refractory magnesium powder
- 新型建材原材料——輕燒鎂粉產品 New building materials raw materials-light burned magnesium powder products
- 波海為您講解輕燒鎂粉的儲藏方式 Bohai explains how to store lightly burned magnesium powder
- 輕燒鎂粉的簡述 Brief Description of Light Burnt Magnesium Powder
- 輕燒鎂粉是什麽？ What is Light Burnt Magnesium Powder?
- 營口菠萝蜜入口一区材料有限公司所生產的輕燒鎂粉 Light burned magnesium powder produced by Yingkou Bohai Ling Magnesium Material Co., Ltd.
- 輕燒鎂粉簡述 Brief Introduction of Light Burned Magnesium Powder